Attention Deficit Therapy
Monday, December 01, 2003
 
Everything I need to know I learn from Moby.
I'm still a big fan of moby. He is one of the most amazing, charismatic, energetic, crazy, ridiculous, fantastic live performers I have ever seen and probably will ever see. I have to respect that. Though in the past, my love stemmed partially from my own card-carrying PETA member and super-vegan status, now I like him in spite of the fact that I have become one with beef (so to speak). I buy into most of his soap-boxing lefty opinions and have a tendency to read his daily thoughts on moby journal. It's good stuff, if you're into walking the thin line between overwhelming-disgust-turned-to-apathy and overwhelming-disgust-turned-to-rage. From his November 30th posts, I learned that Schwarzenegger is a completely horrible, horrible Republican, cutting back on the poor and education, amongst other crimes against humanity. Per usual. So really, I guess that I should have said "for everything I ever needed confirmed, moby was there to oblige."
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones