Attention Deficit Therapy
Wednesday, December 10, 2003
 
I LOVE YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE.
This is great. This is fantastic. Now if I only thought this wasn't a whole lot of shit talk.

A posted response, regarding the new "Bridget Jones-ized Renee Z."

"I agree with Mr. Nosh. Yes, Baby, give me
a lady who is at least a size 8. Man, how
you gonna enjoy her boobies, and tummy if
you're feel like you licking a popsickle stick.
God Bless all the Sistahs, Blue Eyed and Brunette
Sistahs and all ladies over a sizee 8 who make
life worth living for us Lust filled, Libido
driven, Hetero MEN. Lots of Love to all.

Posted by: ChicagoHomeBoy at December 10, 2003 02:48 PM "

Thanks ChicagoHomeBoy. You should probably move to New York and give conferences on what it means to be a "Lust filled, Libido driven, Hetero man" who doesn't dig on the Paris Hilton type. Or at least introduce yourself so that I can say I've met one.

You Had Me at Jello [via Stereogum]
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones