Attention Deficit Therapy
Monday, December 22, 2003
 
I'm serious. I like those green cherry things.
Someone should make me a fruitcake. Or buy me a fruitcake. I really like fruitcake. Any baked goods are fine, by all means, but really, what I would like right now is a fruit cake. A giant, dense, packed with unidentifiable fruit and nut-like objects, weighing in at 12lbs fruitcake. Last year my pal Sara let me have her fruitcake. And though it was a re-gifted fruitcake, it was quite enjoyable. I believe it was German. Though I don't think that matters. The real fun came when I turned over the gigantic titanium tin (in which the fruitcake was "preserved"), and checked out the "Nutritional information." Now seriously, I didn't think it was possible for one inch of delectable fruitcake, one tiny little serving size, not nearly enough to satisfy, piece of fruitcake could feasibly contain over 900 calories. 956 I believe, was the magic number. And what magic it was... In the end, the numeric vision was too much for me to handle. I nearly seized. I had to mentally regroup and physically rehabilitate. Which obviously involved consuming just massive quantities of fruitcake. And goddamn, it was delicious. I'm looking forward to reliving the experience. Please anyone, hook me up with some fruitcake. Regifted or otherwise, I'm all over that shit.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones