Attention Deficit Therapy
Tuesday, December 16, 2003
 
New music options. Caution: most cannot be found on Canal St.
Here's another roundup of best albums. I love this shit because it's like music recommendations for the next several months. And everything that I should have been listening to all year, had I been cool enough. But as I'm clearly not, please feel free to send christmas gifts my way in the form of gift certificates; Tower, Virgin, it really makes no difference if I can't buy it in bootleg format for $4.

2003 Faves [via Coolfer]
Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of great information about how Music Therapy get you relaxed. RAV Vast are my music therapy b celtic minor.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones