Attention Deficit Therapy
Thursday, December 11, 2003
 
This research is downright fascinating.
I can't feel my brain!! Google is like, awesome.

"Indeed, the socialites minor infractions, like giving the finger to passing motorists and flashing the locals, have captivated the public's fascination. The show's premiere episode was watched by 13 million last week while the following night's installment, which featured the young ladies critiquing dairy employees for their "fat asses," did even better with 13.3 million viewers. "

I don't even think I have the words left for snarky commentary. Do you ever think about the fact that if you hadn't contributed personally, that statistic would be a mere 12,999,999? I'm like, my own crucial little piece of the world's half-baked pie.

Nicole Richie Staying Sober [via eonline]
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones