Attention Deficit Therapy
Wednesday, January 14, 2004
 
Diversity through 'friendstership'
"Friendstership"!! I love it! Personally, I like to further categorize my potentials as "friendster" or "datester," depending, obviously on my intentions. I have yet to come up with anything more catchy than "activity partnerster," but I am accepting any and all suggestions.

From the Onion:

"Me, prejudiced? Of all the slanderous, hurtful, and untrue things you could say! I may have had a somewhat sheltered upbringing, but I'm extremely tolerant of all kinds of people. I would never pass judgment on someone because of the color of his skin. Look, I'll have you know I have several black Friendsters. I have four Friendsters of color right at this very moment, in fact, and I'll probably connect with even more soon. I log on with no preconceived notions whatsoever."

I'll Have You Know I Have Several Black Friendsters [via The Onion via TMFTML]

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones