Attention Deficit Therapy
Monday, January 05, 2004
 
I am like, you know, one of those people on Law and Order. The guys that figure shit out. They are wicked smart.
After an effort that I can only liken to running the NY Marathon, dressed in the snowsuit of Ralphie's brother from 'A Christmas Story,' I have managed to catch up on Britney Spears Debacle #1 of 2004. And I must say, anyone who has questioned Brit's sobriety at the time of the unfortunate event need look no further than her signature. Check out the discrepancy between marriage license and annulment documents... The former, illegible-- the later like a 3rd grader with an 'A' in penmanship! Am I a genius or what?

Britney Ties the Knot [via The Smoking Gun]
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones