Attention Deficit Therapy
Thursday, January 15, 2004
 
I really don't think a lot of additional commentary is necessary on this one.
"Fat won’t beat me this time, and below you’ll find my foolproof plan to make 2004 the year I make thinner… a winner!"

[numbers 1-5 and 7-10 are important too, I just found #6 to be particularly...relevant]

"...6. Keep careful food journal, re: What I Wanted/What I Ate.

Breakfast. What I wanted: pancakes with hot syrup. What I ate: cottage cheese, one slice tomato.

Snack. What I wanted: pancakes with hot syrup, smothered in melted butter, with a dollop of fresh whipped cream and sizzling hot bacon. What I ate: string cheese.

Lunch. What I wanted: club sandwich. What I ate: pancakes with hot syrup and peanut butter, three cold hot dogs, dipped in ranch dressing.

Snack. What I wanted: one chocolate-chip cookie. What I ate: 10 chocolate-chip cookies.

Dinner. What I wanted: grilled chicken caesar. What I ate: one package raw bacon.

Snack. What I wanted: sweet deliverance. What I drank: Pinot Grigio."

This Year, It’s Gonna Be Different [via TMN]
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones