Attention Deficit Therapy
Tuesday, January 13, 2004
 
Inspiration, for the first time in nearly a week.
My horoscope was so hopeful this morning ("the conflicts that are still present in your life are there for a reason" !!) that I dared to post again. I had thought perhaps that the end was near, but alas. Thank you Yahoo Horoscope and thank you Choire, for this hysterical 'Dear Santa' response letter...or whatever it is. Seriously, you just have to read the whole thing. It made my day. And that's hard to do lately!

"Do. I. Have. Deer. Funny story, there, Darla. Get yourself some cocoa, it’ll fatten you up. Once, when I was about your age, I lived briefly on a farm. Pretty much a real honest-to-God farm – not here in Manhattan, the last Manhattan farm ceased operation in 1930. (Fun fact!) On this farm, the smelly goatyards were close to the house – handy in birthing emergencies, which always take place at 4 a.m. as I’m sure you know, which is fine; you really don’t want to stick your hand in a goat’s vagina in broad daylight – and the sheep ranged out in the green fields out around Highway 101. "

The Non-Expert: Dear Santa [via TMN]


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones