Attention Deficit Therapy
Wednesday, January 07, 2004
 
Who wants to buy me the expensive ticket?
I am absolutely dying to go to the Bush in 30 Seconds contest where "a lefty-celeb panel that includes Michael Moore, Jack Black, Janeane Garofalo, and Gus Van Sant pick the winner of a nationwide contest for a 30-second spot that "tells the truth about President Bush" — without, of course, comparing him to Hitler." Unfortunately, by the time I attempted to buy tickets yesterday, all the cheap seats were sold out. And I would totally give $150 to MoveOn if I had it, but then I couldn't drink--er, eat--for like a month. And I would probably die without my daily 6-pack of premium malt beverages. Then I wouldn't be able to whine about my hatred for the Right. Hence, supreme tragedy, yada yada yada. If you can afford it, go. If you already have tickets, take me with you.

Bush in 30 Seconds-Live [via Flavorpill]
Bush in 30 Seconds at MoveOn.org
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones