Attention Deficit Therapy
Thursday, February 12, 2004
 
The Drama! The Horror!
Yikes, it's been awhile since I've updated and all that jazz, but seriously, I've been a busy girl. Take that however you want. Last nights events however, certainly require a bit of gossiping and overly excited phrasing on my part.

So, I went to the Worst. Sex. Ever. thing. And it was great. No, really really great. Absolutely hysterical stories of blondes with huge tits, inadvertent pee consumption, and coke-bottle-sodomy from the cream of New York's blogger crop (if you will). They say it might happen again sometime and if so, I'm pretty sure it'll be a required extra-curricular. Apparently lots of people were turned away at the P.S. 122 door. I got lucky (heh...sorry) and not only was able to snag a seat, but also got my greedy hands on one of the delicious cookies provided courtesy of Mr. Sicha. The poison hasn't kicked in yet, but I'm waiting...

Ok, after this thing we're pretty much starving because it's 9:30 or so and there's been no breaking for dinner, so we dash around the corner to Odessa. I needed some banana cream pie real bad... As I'm about to sit down on one side of the only available booth, my friend grabs my arm and whispers, "NO! Let me sit there!" And I'm about to argue (because I like to be on a certain side), but then I glance up and realize that he actually needs to sit there in order to provide for full-on, open mouthed oggling of his idol (don't get me started on this part) Mr. Vincent Gallo, who is sitting alone in the next booth.

"Christ this is too ridiculous," I'm thinking at this point. And it only became more ludicrous as my pal starts fidgeting and grinning like an idiot, while I'm listening in as VG talks in a much too loud voice on his cell phone. So here comes the best part. Or the second best part-- After saying something about his father, he says (no shit), "Have you ever seen Buffalo '66? Yeah? What'd you think?" Jesus christ, I almost lost my eyeballs they'd rolled so far back in my head. But whatever. What else would you expect?

The ACTUAL best part is that when he got up to leave, he was wearing a black fedora and white, sort of puffy jacket, which had on its back a picture of George W. Bush. Underneath the picture was the word "HERO."

I mean, what does one even say about that? Fucking hell.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones