Attention Deficit Therapy
Wednesday, February 04, 2004
 
Finally for some useful freaking information
I'm sitting here dreaming about lunch and it's not even 11AM yet. Whatever. Everyone from my tiny office is out, save for lonely little me. So clearly, I'm going to have to order in. Though I would rather enjoy an order of white chili chicken nachos from Burritoville, I'm also feeling the need to expand my downtown-lunchtime vocabulary. I need something new. Something not to expensive, yet via a place that will happily accept my citibank debit card.

And then a miracle happens. I click on over to Gothamist and am near ecstasy upon discovering this fabulous--no, CRUCIAL! link. Thankyouthankyouthankyou. NOW my day has some semblance of meaning.

"Welcome to the MenuPages.
Over 4000 Manhattan NYC menus online
That's right... We've collected virtually every menu in Manhattan and we serve each of them to you in two convenient formats. "


Dear god, now I have some serious decisions to make...this may take awhile.

MenuPages [via Gothamist]

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones