Attention Deficit Therapy
Thursday, May 13, 2004
 
Holy crap, I hate this guy.
So here's a story:

I really really fucking hate the dentist. I'd rather go to the gyno than get my teeth cleaned. Like, seven times in a row at the gyno would be better than one 15 minute tooth/gum scrape/polish. yech. It's a good thing I don't have dental insurance, really. Then I'd have to go more frequently than every 3 years or so. But anyway. The last time I went to that hellhole known as the dentist's office (I thought I had a cavity. It hurt like a bitch. Regardless...), those effing masochists charged me $75.00 for x-rays and then left me sitting in the chair, surrounded by that foul, dentist's office disinfectant-mixed-with-blood smell, with nothing but the radio (turned up entirely too loud for a dentist's office). So obviously the radio is tuned to Rush Limbaugh. Right. Like I said. I hate the dentist. But I hate Rush Limbaugh more.

And I can't belive that I haven't read about this until today. Apparently, I've been under a rock or some shit. Alas. Ignorance is bliss, it appears:

"CALLER: It was like a college fraternity prank that stacked up naked men --

LIMBAUGH: Exactly. Exactly my point! This is no different than what happens at the Skull and Bones initiation and we're going to ruin people's lives over it and we're going to hamper our military effort, and then we are going to really hammer them because they had a good time. You know, these people are being fired at every day. I'm talking about people having a good time, these people, you ever heard of emotional release? You of heard of need to blow some steam off?"

Rush, you heard of [a] need to be an ignorant sonofabitch?

Limbaugh Defends Torture at Abu Ghraib :: there it is . org :: pertinent pointers
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones