Attention Deficit Therapy
Friday, June 18, 2004
 
Completely pointless, slightly shallow. bitchy female commentary for the day:
UUUGH christ. I know, I know, this is completely ridiculous that I'm even concerning myself with this total crap, but I can't help it. Maybe I'll take the critical feminist ("p.s. I can't help it, I went to Smith") approach? Nah. Today I'm going with blind rage.

Ahem: What is wrong with the world today, by LG. Part 1 of 12,967:
Jive, Spears' label, is said to be concerned that she might be facing a dramatic weight gain.
'She is a big girl anyway,' said one record industry executive. 'She is prone to gaining weight and likes her junk food. Being on the tour with all of the dancing was keeping a lot of the weight off, but now that she's going to be on crutches for a while, people are worried she will balloon up.


If Britney Spears is a "big girl" then I'm a fucking hippopotomus. Ah, right, but then, I'm not so good at working the "I live in Manhattan and am single, female and under the age of 70, thus I must have perfected my eating disorder/gym obsession in my requisite attempt to look like some slightly less-well proportioned Sarah Jessica Parker clone."

Jesus, I sound like an idiot. I had a point here somewhere...

Britney Wedding Bells Buzz [via NYP]
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones