Attention Deficit Therapy
Thursday, June 24, 2004
 
More Clinton:
From the second part of Bill Clinton's Today Show interview:

"Couric: 'What do you think about this connection that Vice-President Cheney continues to assert between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaida?'

Clinton: 'All I can tell you is I never saw it. I never believed it, based on the evidence I had. Now, he may have some evidence I don't have. But there's no question in my mind that the bigger threat to the world from terror comes from al-Qaida and Bin Laden and [Bin Laden lieutenant] Zawahiri and his crowd. Therefore, I think that it is more important to make sure that the government in Afghanistan succeeds and that we continue to work to get rid of al-Qaida....'"

MSNBC - Clinton: My book is not a Hillary launch pad
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones