Attention Deficit Therapy
Monday, June 21, 2004
 
The New York Times > Washington > Clinton Book Puts Familiar Foe Back in Conservatives' Sights
The New York Times > Washington > Clinton Book Puts Familiar Foe Back in Conservatives' Sights: "'I have found that the best way to get a rousing response from a crowd is to say that whatever disagreements you may have with President Bush on one issue or another, nobody can argue that he hasn't restored honor to the White house,' said Gary L. Bauer, chairman of the organization American Values."

OH MY GOD, I HATE REPUBLICANS SO MUCH. I am so full of hate and frustration right now I could scream, pull all my hair out, get physically violent...I'm not a violent person, really, but this makes me more angry than...well, ok, so it's still early in the day. I'm pissed off. Totally pissed off and I don't even know what to do with myself. HOW can you say that "nobody can argue that [Bush] hasn't restored honor to the White House"??!?!?!?!! PLEASE, SOMEBODY, define "honor" for me!!? Honor, right, definitely. "Restoring honor" is apparently something akin to making the United States look like the land of complete jackasses in the eyes of the rest of the world. That must be it! Fuck me, I'm going to go give some more money to MoveOn.org right this second. They seem to have their shit together a little better than I do.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones