Attention Deficit Therapy
Sunday, June 13, 2004
 
This is what I do when I leave the city.
Is this a sickness? Seriously? Why am I sitting at a computer at 10AM after a very long night, throughout which I steadily consumed bloody marys (extra horseradish) and tums (peppermint flavor)...and reading about NY Restaurants. I am a sick human being. I need to be stopped. But first, I need someone to take me to Blue Smoke. Because it's so so good, and it would probably be my choice for last-meal-before-death.

Summer Restaurant Weeks 2004
For ten days this summer, you can take advantage of three-course lunches for $20.12 and three-course dinners for $30.12, not including tax and gratuity, at some of the city's best restaurants. Got a reservation yet?

June 21 to 25 and June 28 to July 2


Restaurant Weeks in 2004 [via NYMetro]

Blue Smoke [via NYMetro]
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones