Attention Deficit Therapy
Thursday, June 24, 2004
 
When bad things happen to good (?) people.
"The dickheadification of Dennis Miller is complete and you may now guiltlessly wish for his death, or imminent cancellation."

via KRUCOFF'S TOP

So true. Exhibit A:

"I don't think of myself as a classic conservative," says Miller. "I think of myself as a pragmatist. And these days, pragmatism falls into the conservative camp. We have to depend on ourselves in this country right now because we can't depend on anyone else. We are simultaneously the most loved, hated, feared, and respected nation on this planet. In short, we're Frank Sinatra. And Sinatra didn't become Sinatra playing down for punks outside the Fontainebleau [Hotel]."

Dennis Miller: Conservative [Outside the Beltway]

See? Dickhead.

And while I'm on the topic, look at this crap. It's frigging ridiculous. "Bush: Liberal Kryptonite"?!! HA. That's so witty. My favorite however, has to go to "Backhanding the Left into submission." Priceless. Oh, you crazy pacifist conservatives! Jesus loves you!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones