Attention Deficit Therapy
Sunday, June 13, 2004
 
Yeah, I'm still the only one awake...
Doesn't it suck to be the only one awake when there's a million people staying in the same house? Yes it does. I can't make any goddamn noise, I have to be careful not to step on the scores of semi-naked people still sprawled all over from last night's bacchanale...I was going to try and clean up, but then there's that noise aspect. And the stepping on people thing...So I'm going to entertain myself, dammit.

Later today, we're going to Napa. Apparently, in Napa, they let you drink a lot of wine, and if you have a friend who works at a winery, it is both cost-effective and abundant...Though I am sort of concerned that I'm going to be hungover before I even make it to my American Airlines redeye (back to the land of normal, mean spirited people).

OK. Free association time, then I'm going to go make coffee.

Camus.

Morocco.

Baba Ghanouj.

The gay penguins at the Central Park Zoo.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones