Attention Deficit Therapy
Tuesday, July 13, 2004
 
THE BLACK LIST: DOMO ARIGATO, MR. KERRY-BOTO.
"MARINOL: Marinol is a drug prescribed to terminally ill people to stimulate their diminishing appetites. Marinol is a gel cap of THC and some other shit to make you not paranoid and stuff, I think. It's basically bong pills. My friend has some, and he gave me some to try out. So I washed one down with an ice cold Sparks, and let me tell you, Marinol is the bee's knees. Imagine being as stoned as you've ever been, stoned as 50 really stoned dudes, but you're not too paranoid to leave the house and go buy some food and shit. Cop cars don't scare you when you're floating down the street on Marinol; they just look funny. Everything does! I laughed at a dog tied up outside a deli until I got lockjaw. Then I saw a Chinese man drop a mango and nearly shat my pants. A -- Gary Sandwiches"

THE BLACK LIST: DOMO ARIGATO, MR. KERRY-BOTO. [via The Black List]
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones