Attention Deficit Therapy
Thursday, July 01, 2004
 
Fireworks: perhaps the only thing better than riding the Cyclone.
I LIVE for fireworks. And my brithday is you know, 3 days after the 4th, so I can pretend that the fireworks are for me. Please don't destroy my fantasy.

"July 4th is three days away, but some of you might be unplugging and getting away for the weekend, so Gothamist has some information for you, in case you change your mind and want to stick around for the weekend. July 4th is one of the best times to be in the city, one of the top reasons being the Macy's July 4th Spectacular. This year, there will fireworks over the East River on the East Side between 14th and 42nd Streets as well as downtown, near the South Street Seaport and other points south of the Brooklyn Bridge"

Gothamist: July 4th in the City Details
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones