Attention Deficit Therapy
Tuesday, July 06, 2004
 
Hot ticket...
From: Sara
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 9:30 AM
To: Liz
Subject: edwards

that should get some women to vote...he's waaaayyy hotter than cheney...jfk quality almost.


Ha. This is one of the best arguments I've heard yet. Really though, I kid... This is a brilliant decision. Way to go, Mr. Kerry, sir. I think this is the best part of Kerry's email this morning. It's so damn positive I'm like, feeling all warm and fuzzy...despite the post July 4th weekend detoxification...

"I want you to know why I'm excited about running for president with John Edwards by my side. John understands and defends the values of America. He has shown courage and conviction as a champion for middle class Americans and those struggling to reach the middle class. In the Senate, he worked to reform our intelligence, to combat bioterrorism, and keep our military strong. John reaches across party lines and speaks to the heart of America -- hope and optimism."

MSNBC - Kerry e-mail to supporters on Edwards
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones