Attention Deficit Therapy
Thursday, July 22, 2004
 
Interpol, not the band.
So. I googled "Interpol" to check something out about the band. Obviously, I'm a moron and I should have entered "Interpol + _____" (band, carlos, CD, music, coke...whoops, that wouldn't have worked...but anyway, you get it). Instead, all of the listings were for the actual Interpol (it really exists! It's not just some crazy figment of Dan Brown's imagination!). And seeing as though I'm not really at work to do any work, I've been cruising the Interpol website for the last hour. It's neat! My favorite part is the "Most Wanted Works of Art" section. Here you can find out the fact that a 1924 Picasso was stolen somewhere in France at sometime between January and May of this year! They don't even know what month it was stolen in! But rest assured, if you know the whereabouts of "Nature Morte a La Charlotte," do not hesitate to contact "your national or local police." Hahaha. "Hello, Is this the New York City Police Department? Well the other day I saw this stolen Picasso that is totally being sought after by Interpol. Yeah, Interpol...Well they told me to call you..."



Work of Art [via Interpol]

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones