Attention Deficit Therapy
Tuesday, July 13, 2004
 
Quetta is at it again...
So this time, Quetta, in the midst of her constant search for a date with Larry Page, has decided that I should not go on a date with Sergey (the other Google kazillionaire), but rather she'd like to see me hook up with Googleman 3, Evan. Evan apparently is the mastermind behind Blogger (we're not completely certain about this and are slightly too a.d.d. to get involved with any modicum of research, but we'll go along with it). So we are in love already. Additionally, he appears to have dork-chic glasses, which is always a good thing in my book.

Alas. Let the matchmaking ensue, Jacquetta. You know I appreciate your taste in manselection (I decided to coin a new term), as evidenced by the Great Harvard Soccer Player Debacle of '99/'00. Long story, but in effect, we manselected the same "10-second" Harvard guy without eachother's knowledge...

Henceforth:

Hey Larry (and any of his friends), please note that I'd like to change my request. I no longer want a date for Liz with Sergey. Nope. I think she'd much prefer a date with Evan. I haven't asked her yet (perhaps she'd be willing to comment for us), but knowing her type, I suspect Evan would be a much better match. Not that Liz has a problem with Russians who do flying trapeze of course, or that she would turn Sergey down if he actually said yes, it's just if I'm going to play cyber matchmaker I might as well attempt to put compatible folks together.

Date with Larry Page?
Comments:
There's more to life than internet billionares. A tad shallow, don'cha think?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones