Attention Deficit Therapy
Tuesday, July 13, 2004
 
A word about internet billionaires.
So, I just received a comment, and I am going to take this opportunity to explain a couple of things. First, here's the comment:

There's more to life than internet billionares. A tad shallow, don'cha think? --Anonymous, obviously (Mom, you know I know that you read this!)

Ahem. So. Internet Billionaires. More to life? Yah. I'd say so. In fact, Sir/Ma'am, I would like to direct your attention to the complete lack of internet billionare musings in the vast majority of my posts within the last 8 months or so. I think I deserve a little more credit. I have donated a significant amount of my incredibly valuable time to many various and sundry alternate topics, ranging from "Britney Spears," to "Why it is unfair that I do not look like Britney Spears," to even a thought-provoking, analytical piece, entitled "Beautiful Pariah: Why I am glad that I no longer desire to like Britney Spears." Shallow? Please.

And with that, all internet billionaires who find me funny, irreverent, charismatic, and (after a google image search or two) inconceivably gorgeous, please feel free to direct any and all immediate, pre-nuptual-free marriage proposals to me at my most logical and efficient contact. Don't worry, with 1000MB, I'm sure that my inbox won't fill up too quickly!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones