Attention Deficit Therapy
Thursday, July 15, 2004
 
Yes, I am your liver, and no, beer is not good for me.
Ugh. Ever have one of those days? Escaping from the miserable torture that is the subway ride to work, just in time to fling yourself into the office bathroom in order to regurgitate what's left of the 2-day-old Chinese food that you washed down with four or five rum and cokes at around 11:30 last night, only to discover--with no small degree of shock and awe--that the lo-mein has managed to retain not only the majority of its original volume, but also the majority of its original shape!? I mean, it's been 10 hours! This is officially, the second time in less than a week that I have declared (on two separate occasions, mind you) that I will never again eat lo-mein nor will I will ever again drink rum and coke. I don't even like rum. Especially today.

UUUgh. Fortunately, last night's events also entailed a viewing of one of the best movies ever made.



And now it is time once again, to re-visit the lo-mein.
Comments:
do you think spaghettios, like lo mein, share a shape preserving quality in stomach acid? i see a tufts study and an evening news health watch bit being dreamed up... ripping off of that timeless spaghettios jingle...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones