Attention Deficit Therapy
Wednesday, September 22, 2004
 
Fucking horrible blackmail, Iraq, murder, death, prisoners, the country, the world,,,blah...
This is one of the most horrible things I've ever heard. I am, most certainly, going to have nightmares about this. And so should everyone else in the United States. Thank you once again, Mr. George Bush, for getting us into this excellent, excellent mess. I think at this point the vast majority of people reading the statements of prisoners about to die just shake their heads in disgust:

"'I think this is possibly my last chance. I don't want to die. I don't deserve [it]. Please free female prisoners held in Iraqi prisons.' "

CNN.com - British hostage pleads for life on video - Sep 22, 2004
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones