Attention Deficit Therapy
Monday, September 27, 2004
 
Gawker kicks back, NYT makes me vomit
The new Gawker editor, who I've been not the biggest fan of (yeah, yeah, jealously...) surprised me this morning with her delightful review of today's grotesque Times article. The guy was actually arguing that flight attendants should be more respectful of their "hierarchical position." Lucky for us, the new Gawker snapped back:

You know what I really hate? When, like, I'm having an impoverished single father of seven spit-shine my new Gucci alligator shoes and he actually tries to interact with me. The nerve! I want my servants subservient, dammit, and so does Bob Morris over at the Times

I'm guessing Bob won't mind paying $20 to get into MoMA if the security guards promise not to tell him where he can find Starry Night...

'NYT' To Plebs: Shut The Eff Up [via Gawker]
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones