Attention Deficit Therapy
Friday, September 17, 2004
 
Ralph Nader is (still) an annoying little shit.
Dear Mr. Nader,

I know you mean well, but right now, I'm sorry--I just don't give a shit. The United States has gone to hell in a handbasket, with the roll of Dorothy played by George W. Bush. The ONLY, and I mean ONLY thing that could feasibly help this country see the light of day once more (and help the rest of the world think we are maybe slightly less evil) is the election of John Kerry as President. Maybe the two party dichotomy sort of sucks, and maybe John Kerry isn't everyone's ideal person for the job, but the time for that arena of discussion has ended and now we only have one option. Unless you fuck it up. I am begging you; BEGGING you, to step the fuck off. There are way to many states where your teeny, tiny shred of influence might just enact another November 2000. And then I'd have to kill myself. You don't want that, now do you? Yes. That's right. I've resorted to empty threats. I am that desperate.

Some week old stats that still piss me off [via WSJ]
Comments:
heres a little something from your beloved NYTimes http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/19/arts/19RICH.html

~brandon~
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones