Attention Deficit Therapy
Friday, September 03, 2004
 
Unlike myself, Kerry's not hitting snooze.
Last night, immediately following President Bush's acceptance speech, John Kerry snapped into action and did something a lot of people have been waiting for: he defended himself, his position, and lashed out at Bush's hypocritical denouncements. And finally-- I'm not afraid to say it-- John Kerry was downright sexy!

"'I have five words for America: This is your wake-up call,' the Massachusetts senator told a cheering crowd at a midnight rally in Springfield, Ohio.

'We all saw the anger and distortion of the Republican convention,' Kerry said. 'For the past week, they attacked my patriotism and my fitness to serve as commander-in-chief.

'Well, here's my answer: I'm not going to have my commitment to defend this country questioned by those who refused to serve when they could have and by those who have misled the nation into Iraq.'"


CNN.com - Kerry says Bush 'unfit to lead this nation' - Sep 3, 2004
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones