Attention Deficit Therapy
Monday, November 29, 2004
 
Because "Apple" wasn't an idiotic enough child-of-celebrity name
Last week Julia Robert's new spawn joined the ranks Bijou, Dweezil, Rumor and Scout...

Roberts, 37, who was due in January, delivered the twins-- a boy named Phinnaeus Walter Moder and a girl named Hazel Patricia Moder in a Los Angeles hospital at around 3 a.m. Sunday morning, according to People magazine.

mtv.com - News - Julia Roberts Welcomes Phinnaeus And Hazel To The World
Comments:
for the record, apple was my baby name till that slut stole it. skye says it's gods way of saving my future daughter from a life of humiliation. also, i like that julia roberts chose old people names.
 
I always associated the name Phennious with the dude who got the railroad spike stuck in his brain. Apparently he became a total dick after. Now that I think about it, I probaby would become a total dick too if I had a railroad spike stuck in MY brain.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones