Attention Deficit Therapy
Thursday, November 04, 2004
 
Debunking the press conference:
It took a little while, a little time and effort, some tough analysis, but I think I'm starting to understand what the Shrub is really trying to say:

'With the campaign over, Americans are expecting a bipartisan effort and results. I will reach out to everyone who shares our goals and I'm eager to start the work ahead,' Bush said in a news conference at the Executive Office Building in Washington. = Your expectations mean very little. Get on my side or get off the boat.

We have one country, one Constitution and one future that binds us. To make this nation stronger and better, I will need your support, and I will work to earn it. = OK, OK, to make things a little easier...free blowjobs on me!!

CNN.com - Bush: 'Americans expect results' - Nov 4, 2004
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones