Attention Deficit Therapy
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
 
I KNEW Sara'd be all over this shit:
I can picture Ashcroft's resignation checklist:

1) Overcrowded federal prisons from my support of preposterously high federal sentencing and my procedure of demanding appeals on any federal sentence I find too low--Done

2) PATRIOT ACT I and II--In the Bag

3) Criminalizing Abortion--I think GW will be able to handle this w/o me when he gets to appoint a SC justice

4) Physician Assisted Suicide--Ooooh, I KNEW I forgot something. Not that I don't have faith that our strict constructionist appointee will manage to twist the Constitution to fit right into her/his political (conservative) values and take this out of the states, it's just, well, let me force the issue NOW

5) Becoming a National Sex Symbol--Damn that Rumsfeld


Say Goodbye to your Morning Prayers... [via Inanity]
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones