Attention Deficit Therapy
Thursday, November 04, 2004
 
OR, you could look at it this way:
"But in a way this is worse than being dumped. If you get dumped, your buddies can take you out, get you all liquored up, and point you in the direction of some massive 300 pounder with a moustache that you can take home and manhandle with reckless and drunken abandon. But with the election, I realize that for the next four years, four years that may be the most important of my life as I am faced with the prospect of becoming serious about my career (ha!), getting married (highly unlikely), starting a family (not intentionally), and becoming a real-life adult, I will have no respect either for the intelligence nor the leadership abilities of my President. Not only that, but now I have serious questions about the citizenry of the United States, as I am unable to grasp how almost 60 million Americans could have voted for this man and his policies."

Everything is wrong with me
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones