Attention Deficit Therapy
Friday, December 17, 2004
 
Heh. This made my day:
Low Culture's "Exclusive Excerpt from the New Osama bin Laden Tape"

If it is not too unseemly for a man of my wealth and abundant religious and intellectual gifts to complain, I must say that the hardest part of being on the run in the mountains of Tora Bora is how often I miss my favorite infidel television program, The O.C.
Why are you laughing? Who says that a righteous man, a man who seeks to break the back of the American Satan, cannot enjoy a few laughs once in a while, a little eye candy? I work 24 hours a day to destroy America and the secularist lambs that follow it like, well, like lambs. Can I not take one hour a week to bask in the comforting Southern California glow of The O.C.? Can I not spend a little Osama time in the land of perpetual summer time?


low culture
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones