Attention Deficit Therapy
Wednesday, December 08, 2004
 
OH MY GOD onmygodohmygodohmyojgd;mgmlsd;,
Curbed has this to say (and let me tell you, my whole goddamn day has been made),"Jelly Doughnut Phenomenon Sweeps Lower East Side--Brace yourself: the biggest issue of the day is jelly doughnuts. We're not talking Krispy Kreme (dude, so played) but rather a special crop of square jelly doughnuts made only this time of year by Doughnut Plant, a bakery deep on the Lower East Side. Charting the Doughnut Plant jelly doughnut meme:"

AND THEN, if the mere statement wasn't enough, this OTHER blog-person goes an posts a freaking amAZIng photo, that makes me want to cry, and then take a cab down to the doughnut plant, as I've just decided, there's really no choice in the matter-- THIS WILL BE MY LUNCH (ahem, you'll probably have to scroll down for the gigantic photo):



Is that not the most appetizing thing you have EVER seen in your entire life? And when you get doughnuts at The Doughnut Plant, THEY ARE WARM. THEY ARE FRESH. I. am. DYING right now. Fucking dying. I love jelly doughnuts more than well, nearly everything. I LOVE them. I'm telling you, it's not just a crush. And though, I have a longstanding relationship with the Dunkin' Donuts jelly-filled munchkin, I'm willing to cheat. And this affair is going to be so, so very worth it...
Comments:
I want a jelly dougnut next week, ok.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones