Attention Deficit Therapy
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
 
Careful what you.
So, my new boyfriend is really great. He’s smart, he’s funny, he makes out in public (with me, natch) and his face is posted all over the world’s dorkiest web site. Granted, in the early stages, I would refresh my browser every few minutes during the work day, to glance longingly at his iPod and ipaq (or whatever they’re called) accessorized face, having tired of his less than exciting Friendster personal; photos taken from the side, and at a distance, to the point that one might imagine him trying to…hide something…but no. He’s surprisingly fit. OK, not surprisingly. He’s a gym fanatic. He lifts. He focuses on muscle groups. He makes me look bad. Fortunately, I like to think of myself as the left brain of this relationship. Jb can happily keep things organized, in shape, well balanced…and I will keep this relationship interesting…via a healthy dose of margaritas, food that encourages indigestion, and a complete lack of sleep for the both of us (likely due to the indigestion). Alas…he’s most certainly the reason for my lack of attention to this magnificent piece of journalistic record…and now, will become perfect fodder.

Heh. (sorry you asked?)
Comments:
I was in the spinning class and can attest to the spandax.
 
where? where _ I don't see a face
http://midgetbigot.easyjournal.com/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

free web counter
Verizon Wireless Phones